BJ Colangelo is special. Not in a “please don’t give her chocolate or knives” kinda special, but pretty damn close. Conquering beauty pageants, musical theater, baton twirling, and the Hot Topic hordes sent by Stephenie Meyer to silence her, BJ will not only survive the impending zombie apocalypse, but look damn good doing so. You can also find her cooking up the super feminine and feisty fresh dopeness over at her blog DAY OF THE WOMAN.
Posts by BJ Colangelo:
- BJ Colangelo’s Top 10 Horror Films of 2015!
- The Five Best Films starring After Dark’s “Scream Queen To Die For”: Haley Jay Madison
- Review: ALLELUIA! THE DEVIL’S CARNIVAL
- Review: THE GIFT
- CREEP and the Big Bad “C-Word”
- Seven Questions with the creator of Lore Podcast, Aaron Mahnke!
- “Good Luck is Bad Luck” and the Theatrical Superstitions of ‘THE GALLOWS’
- 4 Year Olds Can Watch Stephen King’s IT: and Other Questionable Decisions My Parents Made Raising Me