It’s no secret that all of us at Icons of Fright are huge Scream Factory fans. The studio is by far the coolest group of folks putting out releases for either long lost or never before released on Bluray genre titles, and they have yet to put out a mediocre release.
The folks at Scream Factory have now announced the full specs for the upcoming DVD/BLURAY for Joe Dante’s werewolf classic, THE HOWLING (which will be released on 6/18), and like everything else the Factory has put out, it’s chock-full of some great special features. Consider us anxious as hell.
ALL-NEW SCREAM FACTORY™ EXTRAS
– Audio Commentary with Author Gary Brandner
– Deleted Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary from Director Joe Dante
– Horror’s Hallowed Grounds- A look at the film’s locations with host Sean Clark
– Interview with Stop-Motion Animator Dave Allen
– New Interviews with screenwriter Terence Winkless, Executive Producer Steven A. Lane and editor Mark Goldblatt
Extras carried over from prior MGM DVD release
• Audio Commentary With Director Joe Dante And Actors Dee Wallace, Christopher Stone and Robert Picardo
• Unleashing the Beast: The Making Of The Howling Multi-part Documentary
• Making Of A Monster: Inside The Howling Documentary
• Photo Gallery
• Theatrical Trailers
ALSO, for a limited time, when you order this directly from ShoutFactory.com you’ll receive an exclusive 18″x24″ poster featuring the newly commissioned artwork! Only 350 have been printed, so they’re are available while supplies last.
What do you Fright Fiends think?