CLOVERFIELD DVD Date, Special Features Announced! Cover Art Revealed!
Paramount has set April 22nd, 2008 as the release date for CLOVERFIELD on DVD! On top of the anamorphic widescreen transfer and English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track, the disc will be loaded with special features and easter eggs. (Listed below) There’s also cover art below from the press release, however, there’s a chance the cover art may change before CLOVERFIELD‘s official DVD release. We’ll keep you posted. In the meantime, check out the specs below!
• Commentary: Commentary by Director Matt Reeves
• Featurette: The Making of Cloverfield
• Featurette: Cloverfield Visual Effects
• Featurette: I Saw It! It’s Alive! It’s Huge
• Featurette: Clover Fun
• Additional Scenes: Congrats Rob
• Additional Scenes: When You’re in Japan
• Additional Scenes: I Call That a Date
• Additional Scenes: It’s Going to Hurt
• Additional Scenes: Alt Ending #1
• Additional Scenes: Alt Ending #2
• Easter Eggs: Slusho!
• Easter Eggs: Person of Interest – JLVD Video 2
• Easter Eggs: Person of Interest – JLVD Video 5
• Easter Eggs: Person of Interest – JLVD Video 9
• Easter Eggs: Person of Interest – JLVD Video 11
• Easter Eggs: Rack ‘Em & Pack ‘Em
• Easter Eggs: Fighting the X