THE MIST – DVD FEATURES!
Frank Darabont’s adaptation of Stephen King’s THE MIST comes to DVD on March 25th, 2008, and today Genius Entertainment & The Weinstein Company revealed what we can look forward to with the disc’s special features! Read on!
THE MIST will be available in a two-disc collector’s edition (which will ALSO include Darabont’s originally intended black and white version of THE MIST!?!) as well as a single disc release. Below are the features on the 2-disc special edition!
• Audio commentary by writer/director Frank Darabont
• Eight deleted scenes with optional commentary
• A Conversation With Stephen King and Frank Darabont featurette
• When Darkness Came: The Making of THE MIST featurette
• Taming the Beast: Shooting Scene 35 featurette
• Monsters Among Us: A Look at the Creature FX featurette
• The Horror of It All: The Visual FX of THE MIST featurette
• Drew Struzan: Appreciation of an Artist featurette