ROB ZOMBIE’S HALLOWEEN DVD Features Revealed! UPDATED!
Rob Zombie’s reimagining of HALLOWEEN comes to DVD on December 18th. FANGORIA got a hold of the disc’s specs! On top of the packed special features, the movie will be available both in a theatrical cut and an unrated director’s cut which adds 11 more minutes to the film! Read on for the full scoop!
The DVD will be available in both the R-rated theatrical version and a widescreen director’s cut running 11 minutes longer. Both will be double-disc editions chock full of special features:
• Audio commentary by writer/director Zombie
• 17 deleted scenes with optional Zombie commentary
• Alternate ending
• Re-Imagining HALLOWEEN documentary
• A Conversation With Rob Zombie featurette
• Meet the Cast featurette
• The Many Masks of Michael Myers featurette
• Casting session footage
• Laurie Strode screen test
UPDATED: Wow, this… kinda sucks. Here’s the cover image for the new HALLOWEEN DVD. What’s with DVD artwork these days? Wouldn’t you guys prefer one of the 2 images below the DVD cover? They’re both from Rob Zombie’s My Space page. I don’t get it!
ACTUAL DVD COVER:
Aren’t these WAY cooler?
IMAGES FROM ROB ZOMBIE’S MY SPACE PAGE. ALTERNATE POSTERS PERHAPS?