WRONG TURN 2 DVD details announced! TEAM LYNCH!
Back at the FANGORIA convention in NJ a few weekends back, our buddy director Joe Lynch mentioned that the official DVD release for WRONG TURN 2 would be "between the dates of October 8th and October 10th"! Well, the full specs listing all of the discs special features have been released. Joe’s also been sending out web exclusive images to all the other horror sites. We had to dig to get our exclusive images, but they’re worth it! Read on and look!
WRONG TURN 2 comes in an Unrated edition on October 9th along with a 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer and 5.1 English Dolby Surround, the disc will include thes special features:
– More Blood, More Guts: The Making of Wrong Turn 2: Dead End featurette
– Making Gore Look Good featurette
– On Location With P-Nut
– Feature commentary by director Joe Lynch and actors Erica Leerhsen and Henry Rollins
– Feature commentary by writers Turi Meyer and Al Septien
– Wrong Turn 2: Dead End Trailer
We don’t have any exclusive images from the actual movie, BUT we have the following proof that Joe Lynch LOVES Icons Of Fright:
Thanks to DREAD CENTRAL for this one: